Quality, commitment and professionalism has made JOBO one of the leading brands in the photographic industry since 1923. JOBO tanks and products have become legendary and JOBO's innovations set the standard for darkroom processing.
The 1500 system is a highly modular, efficient, and economical roll film processing system. The JOBO 1510 daylight developing tank holds one 1501 multi-format reel for 35mm film. The 1501 reel is the easiest reel to load available and when used in the 1510 tank, uses less chemistry volume than any tank available, requiring only 4 oz. of chemistry when using constant agitation rotation method by laying the tank on its side and rolling it back and forth or 8 oz. of chemistry for intermittent agitation via full inversions.
Jobo 1500 series tanks are made of break resistant plastic. For quick handling, the lid is fastened to the tank base with a push-down sealing ring. The light tight labyrinth system of the lid allows fast filling and pouring-out of solutions. Jobo developing tanks have the dual benefit of conventional use tanks and for Jobo rotary processors.
Jobo tanks are easy to load utilizing a universal film size spiral, 1501. Being a modular system, the tank that you buy can be 'expanded' by buying a tank module, 1530. This in effect allows you to process an extra 3- 35mm or 4- 120 reels by lengthening the tank.
Jobo 1500 series tanks have narrow gauged reels to reduce chemistry consumption verse the 2500 series that use a wider gauged reels and accepts sheet film reels as well.
- Jobo 1510 comes with 1 reel Jobo adjustable reel, 1501 for processing 1-35mm film
- Minimum solution amount 140ml for rotary and 250ml for inversion agitation for 1-35mm film reel
- Tanks holds one roll of 35mm
- Supports Inversion or Rotation Processes
- Plastic Design
- Light-Sealed, Daylight Tank
- Expandable with the optional 1530 Expansion Modules
- For rotary processing, each tank must be fitted with a magnet or cog
JOBO 1500 Series Instructions